First in the area all inclusive office suites provide practical solution to tough economic times
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE C
Contact: Mary Abrams
EXECUTIVE OFFICE CENTER at Fresh Meadows
EXECUTIVE OFFICE CENTER TO OPEN IN FRESH MEADOWS
First in the area all-inclusive office suites
provide practical solution to tough economic times
(Queens, NY – December 7, 2009) Business owners today are seeking ways to survive and thrive in today’s challenging economic climate. Two savvy local property owners may have hit on one novel approach to do just that as they prepare to open the Executive Office Center at Fresh Meadows early next year.
The Tudor style, twin-peaked office building at the rear of the Fresh Meadows Shopping Center parking lot in Queens, owned by HLB Realty Corp. is presently undergoing a radical transformation. Once the home of First Choice Real Estate, formerly the number one residential real estate company in Queens, and most recently occupied by Coldwell Banker, the 11,000 square foot property will soon will soon emerge from its renovation in the form of state-of-the-art executive suites.
An executive suite center, also commonly referred to as a business office center, is an office building in which each tenant has an individual office but all share a common receptionist and lobby/waiting area, conference room and kitchen facilities. They are usually fully furnished, telephone and internet-ready, and tenants receive other professional staff support and services from the landlord. It is the type of building that is common in Manhattan and Long Island but has not yet made a significant entry into Queens until now.
“It is the perfect solution for challenging economic times,” according to Executive Office Center at Fresh Meadows directors Jack and Steven Blumner, “At The Executive Office Center at Fresh Meadows, your expenses are a fraction of what they would be in a traditional office environment – and you are ready for business from the moment you turn the key and open the door to your new office. Everything is already in place. All you have to do is roll up your sleeves and get to work.”
“The Executive Office Center at Fresh Meadows offers another interesting innovation for businesses that have been hurt by the recession,” says Jack Blumner – “a virtual office.” A virtual office gives tenants an opportunity to work from home while receiving many of the benefits of having an actual office in an office building.
Rents at the building will vary, depending on the size of the office. Rents for virtual offices will range from $99 to $299 per month, depending on the level of service. They are ideal for start-up companies and just as suitable for companies that have been forced to scale back their operations until economic conditions improve.
“Executive Office Center suites would also serve as a perfect field or branch office of a larger corporation. Even in these challenging economic times, North Queens remains one of the most vibrant and resilient business environments in New York – a good place to gain an economic toehold.”
One of the distinguishing characteristics of First Choice Real Estate in its heyday was a feeling of family and friendship. At the same time, it was a very dynamic business environment. We hope to recreate those conditions in the Executive Office Center,” says Mr. Blumner. “The service will be top-notch, professional and bear the warmth and caring that made First Choice such a wonderful place to work and prosper.”
The Executive Office Center at Fresh Meadows features the following:
• A prestigious business address close to New York City and other boroughs in one of the most vibrant and resilient business environments in the state.
• Courteous reception in our elegant, classically furnished lobby/waiting room.
• Handsomely appointed telephone and internet ready offices with brand new furniture.
• State-of-the-art communications equipment able to answer calls for outside tenants as if they are in the building – screen them, put them on hold, put them through to the tenant or put them in a voice mail.
• Discounted costs for telephone and high speed internet services.
• Executive conference room for scheduled meetings and kitchen/lunch room with vending machines and large flat screen TV.
• Professional support from a dedicated, experienced staff.
• Flexible leasing arrangements – both short and long term available.
• Seven day per week security access.
• Convenient neighborhood location allows you to avoid the hustle and bustle of a commercial thoroughfare.
• Professional, dynamic business environment.
Read more: Queens Examiner – EXECUTIVE OFFICE CENTER TO OPEN IN FRESH MEADOWS First in the area all inclusive office suites provide practical solution to tough economic times